Monday, August 11, 2008

Third times a charm

It's go time again!

This is HOPEFULLY the last you'll hear from me for at least a month - maybe three! :)

Water is being filled into huge containers to head out to site with me.

There was massive amounts of yellow butterflies swarming around the last few days...this means apparently that it's going to be one hot and dry - dry season. Thank god for huge containers of water - and being close to the river!

I'm heading to the bathroom and to gear myself up for the ride!

Love ya like RedVines.

xoxox!

2 comments:

Big CeCe said...

Hey Mariah booboo!! I miss you soo much lady! I'm going to dye my hair red in your honor for my birthday. I hope you are loving what you are doing and pray that you find ever enjoyment and fulfillment. I hope to hear from you soon and don't be no stranger. It's nice to know I have a friend in the jungle! Tell George to watch out for that tree!!

Smooches and Deuces
Big CeCe

Janet said...

Hi, Mariah, it's Caroline's mother. She needs cheering up (she also has strep throat) so I hope you all have a chance to get together in the city. I also hope someone takes a machete to that guy who tried to climb in your window!