Friday, August 1, 2008

Peacing out...

Hey guys!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEVO!!! YEAHH!! I wish I was there to celebrate with you - I'm totally thinking of you today ;)

Chris - when I say city for the next two years...I mean the capital of Suriname NOT Chicago. Way to funny ;)

We swear-in this evening and head out before it's light out tomorrow. This is it for the next three months guys!

I wish I had more to report, but it's been lots of shopping, and running around still.

Í find it odd here - there is no place to buy posters, or things to hang on the walls.....I guess I'll have to get creative ;)

I bought a LOT of purple buckets and tubs. Tupperware is another things in high demand here. I will be writing my name on all of mine...hot commodity in the interior villages!

Short and sweet and jetting out now....will have some good stories for you in the coming months!

xoxoxox

1 comment:

paul m said...

Mariah,

Hi and congradulations from Ellie and I.

We know you will do great things!

Did the packages we sent in May ever reach you?

Love,
Dad and Ellie