Thursday, September 18, 2008

Babysitting

I haven't babysat since I was 14. Hain had some arrands to run so Raoul and I watched the boys....I don't speak Dutch. They all speak Dutch. It was chaos in that house.

I made pasta for dinner - the boys didn't like it, made faces at me even...told me they wanted pancakes. I gave that a whirl (even had to call a pcv friend to tell me what I need in order to MAKE pancakes.) They told me it needed more sugar. I told them - eat it or go hungry....they laughed at me again. Hain finally came home and amazingly they were charming little angels.



Johnathon laughing about something spoken in Dutch.


Givoney telling Johnathon something apparently REALLY funny in Dutch.

Boys will be boys - and these guys are to cute for their own good. I do love them.

1 comment:

Anastácio Soberbo said...

Hello, I like this blog.
Sorry not write more, but my English is not good.
A hug from Portugal