Sunday, September 14, 2008

Hanging and eating with my boys...

A typical afternoon eating with my guys at Hain's house. Raoul cooks (he will even call me and tell me that food is ready and he's on the way to get me) - all of you that have asked me if the food is good here... I've had a change of heart now that I've got my Raoul. I am trying to convince him to move to WH with me so he can be my boilman. He's almost convinced...









Scandal (aka - Raoul) teaching me the ways of the kitchen. And chicken feet soup.




Energy Soup.









I bow down to him in the kitchen - my bowl if you will notice - he didn't serve me any chicken feet. What a guy! Hain the very descriptive food critic.




Tonite's menu includes bamie by special request (Raoul is Javanese) my mouth is already watering.







No comments: